Spinach, tomato and fennel soup
A delicious, fresh energising soup!
Write a review
- 1 large bag of organic spinach
- 6 medium organic tomatoes
- 1 moo shot (from Elite Meat in Starbeck)
- Large pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- 150ml filtered water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Steenbergs Organic Fennel powder (or use fresh Fennel)
- Lemonbalm (4-5 leaves, chopped). or 2 tbsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Parsley - 1 heaped tsp dried (or use fresh Parsley)
- Chop the tomatoes and herbs
- Place all ingredients to the soup maker and cook!
- If you do not have a soup maker, cook all ingredients on a low heat, then blend until smooth.
Guardian Angel Fitness Ltd http://www.guardianangelfitness.co.uk/